Search This Blog

De Omnibus Dubitandum - Lux Veritas

Saturday, September 23, 2017

NBC Host Makes Snide Comment to O'Reilly. Bill Goes Nuclear on Live TV

Editor's Note:  I don't like Matt Lauer because I think he's a self absorbed arrogant snot. But I dislike Bill O'Reilly for the same reason.  Having said that, I don't usually post anything from Conservative Tribune news site because they consistently overstate what's being presented.  I thought Lauer asked the probing questions he needed to ask, and he pursued them respectfully yet pointedly. O'Reilly responded pointedly and did an excellent job, including avoiding the proving a negative trap.  I thought this was a well done interview and nothing inappropriate by either party, and no one went "nuclear on TV". 

Along with the headline, here's the way Conservative Tribune promoted this information.

Matt Lauer couldn't help but take a cheap shot at Bill O'Reilly... All he did was wake a sleeping giant.
Bill O’Reilly denied any wrongdoing when pressed by Lauer, but the NBC reporter kept pushing until he got a reaction............Read more…


 

No comments:

Post a Comment